PlantBox is a cleverly simple vertical garden, with a unique watering system that makes looking after plants so easy! You can opt for the mini (3 troughs), a medium (5 troughs), or go large with 10 troughs to create a living wall 1.2 metres across. All will transform a boring wall.
It is very easy to put together, lightweight and sturdy. You create your living wall by stacking them and, either stand on the ground, or get clever with a drill to attach to a wall.
No daily watering with PlantBox! Each planting trough has a 1.8 litre water reservoir. That’s enough for 1 or 2 weeks, depending on location, weather and how thirsty the plants are. The reservoir and wicking-felt means that plants take up water as they need it, so you don’t need to worry about over-watering either.
No more guesswork about when to water: a water level indicator on each trough of your PlantBox living wall means the plants will tell you when they’re thirsty.
You can get creative. The troughs have a good planting depth for a huge range of foliage plants, perennials, annual flowering plants, vegetables, herbs and salad crops.
- Stackable, with strong clips to hold the troughs in place
- Water reservoir (holds 1.8 litres)
- Capillary wicking felt allows plant roots to draw up water as needed
- Water indicator tells you when to fill up
- Each planting trough is 12cm deep and holds 3-6 plants (depending on what you’re planting)
- Suitable for ordinary, multi-purpose compost
- Small footprint, so it’s ideal for balconies, roof gardens, patios or conservatories.
- Easily attached to boundary walls, fence posts, balcony railings or conservatory walls.
- Also suitable for indoor use (with an appropriate drip tray)
- Made from 100% recycled plastic, making the most of our household recycling
- Made in England
- £1 from every PlantBox sold goes to community projects here and overseas
Join the Growing Revolution!
PlantBox was designed by plant lovers who want to share their passion for plants. Plus £1 from the sale of every PlantBox is donated to the PlantBox Trust. This charity gives to projects that provide green spaces, clean water, good nutrition and reduced air pollution.