PlantBox is a cleverly simple vertical garden, with a unique watering system that makes looking after plants so easy! You can opt for the mini (3 troughs), a medium (5 troughs), or go large with 10 troughs to create a living wall 1.2 metres across. All will transform a boring wall.
It is very easy to put together, lightweight and sturdy. You create your living wall by stacking them and, either stand on the ground, or get clever with a drill to attach to a wall.
No daily watering with PlantBox! Each planting trough has a 1.8 litre water reservoir. That’s enough for 1 or 2 weeks, depending on location, weather and how thirsty the plants are. The reservoir and wicking-felt means that plants take up water as they need it, so you don’t need to worry about over-watering either.
No more guesswork about when to water: a water level indicator on each trough of your PlantBox living wall means the plants will tell you when they’re thirsty.
You can get creative. The troughs have a good planting depth for a huge range of foliage plants, perennials, annual flowering plants, vegetables, herbs and salad crops.
- Stackable, with strong clips to hold the troughs in place
- Water reservoir (holds 1.8 litres)
- Capillary wicking felt allows plant roots to draw up water as needed
- Water indicator tells you when to fill up
- Each planting trough is 12cm deep and holds 3-6 plants (depending on what you’re planting)
- Suitable for ordinary, multi-purpose compost
- Small footprint, so it’s ideal for balconies, roof gardens, patios or conservatories.
- Easily attached to boundary walls, fence posts, balcony railings or conservatory walls.
- Also suitable for indoor use (with an appropriate drip tray)
- Made from 100% recycled plastic, making the most of our household recycling
- Made in England
- Donation from every sale goes to community projects here and overseas
Join the Growing Revolution!
PlantBox was designed by plant lovers who want to share their passion for plants. For every order, we’ll donate at least £3 to the PlantBox Trust. This charity gives to projects that provide green spaces, clean water, good nutrition and reduced air pollution.